Wednesday 7 March 2007

Busy!

I've been so caught up in my placement that I have completely neglected my blog for a couple of weeks! I am loving the ward I'm on at the moment. The staff are fantastic and I finally feel like a nurse! Just wish I didn't have to go through another year and a bit before qualifying!

So anyway here's a rundown on what we've been up to...


17/02/2007


Trip to Holkham with H & P. It was lots of fun and I will never look at country girls or townies the same ever again! (private joke! Ask me about it and I'll try and make it sound as funny as it was!) Unfortunately Pablo (Townie 1) wasn't wearing correct attire and so had to be rescued from the ocean by his beloved Helena!



Here we all are, minus my chin! (Andy's camera skills- legendary!)




18/02/2007


We visited the lovely Kate for the first time (and Andy and Ruth!) This is how impressed she was...







I was going to carry on filling you in on my exciting life but I realised that my life just isn't that exciting and to make stuff up is against my principles! So there it will have to stay. Goodbye and I hope you all leave this page as unimpressed as little Kate!





P.S I suppose you all know the rules about not wearing uniform away from the hospital and certainly not while cooking..!



...BUSTED!

No comments: