Wednesday 9 May 2007

Back By Popular Demand!

OK, so it has been a while now and it has been noted by a few... no names...that I haven't blogged for a while! So here I am and here is a quick snippet of what you have all missed! (Promise me you won't be too disappointed!)


Mum and Dad's trip to Norfolk (March, 2007)






A trip to Ireland to visit my Grandma! (and for Andy to drink some guiness!)











Last Saturday, I took part in my first Race for Life with Mum C. I had a great time and can't wait to race again! (leading to much sighing and rolling of the eyes from my darling husband who is totting up the bill for each race!)








Sunday, my Auntie Fernanda fro Portugal came to visit and we took her to the Cherry Tree for Sunday lunch!



1 comment:

Annie said...

Well done!

Am very pleased your back blogging - I'm looking forward to the "Jade Spot".