Tuesday 2 January 2007

New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY!

It is 2 days since our New Year celebrations which we spent at the Peking Diner in Bromley. Here i am with my 2 special Andrews!


Now the new year has finally arrived and i have decided to keep a blog so that you can all see how exciting my life really is!

As usual i am trying to put together a list of new year resolutions! So far i have come up with the following:

1. I will not skip church on a Sunday unless we are away. (God forgives us but i wouldn't mess with Tom!)

2. I will eat less (as i seem to have put on a whole four pounds over christmas!)

3. I will be obediant to my husband and not question his authority (As if i would!?)

4. I WILL NOT complain anymore about the organisation (or lack of!) at the nursing school. I'm sure your ears are tired of hearing it and i'm even starting to bore myself!

5. I will work hard this term and do each presentation as if it were my first! (I won't tell you how enthusiastic i was when i did my first!)

Unlike most typical women my mind does not multi-task and even the above may well be beyond me so i will concentrate on 5 resolutions for now and update on how well (or badly) i am doing!

No comments: