Sunday 21 January 2007

Weekend of Romance!

Our plans for the weekend changed when we heard that Martin and Gaz couldn't make it for the weekend, so instead I started planning a day of romance for myself and my (still) new husband! The day got off to a wonderful start with the smell of baking bread making us. After breakfast in bed and showers we mad our way to Mundesley beach. We took a look around the village (this took about 2 minutes as there were about 6 shops in all!) and we raided the Oxfam store. It felt wrong to walk away with such bargains and still have change for lunch! Andy told me about a burger bar he used to go to with Harley boy, so we ordered 2 deluxe burgers and enjoyed the scenery...



We had a lovely stroll along the beach. The skies were blue and the sun was shining. It was cold, but with my recently purchased 50p mittens keeping me warm it was a beautiful day for it!






We arrived home and finished the evening with a romantic candlelit dinner, bath and massage..! And that's all you need to know!



1 comment:

Pablo said...

Ah...the Mundesley burger bar..happy dayz!